My Midwife & Me deliver a personalised service that places you and your family at the heart of our care. The services are delivered by a team of passionate, highly motivated, qualified individuals who have experience across all aspects of pregnancy, birth and postnatal care.
It is our expertise throughout each stage of our journey together that we ensure you are fully supported from the moment you contact us to ten weeks after the birth of your baby. This Continuity of Care nurtures a trusting, open and honest relationship and enables you to have a more satisfying and empowering experience as a new parent.
Our team are based in the heart of your local community so that they are better placed to deliver the care and support you need, at times and locations that suit you. My Midwife & Me aim to conduct all our appointments in the comfort of your own home, in order to make your transition into parenthood as easy as it can possibly be. With My Midwife & Me you will have access to support from 8am to 8pm seven days per week.
How to book:
- Choose which service you would like to book
- Complete the booking registration form
- Pay a £50 booking fee
- A member of the team will contact you within 24 hours to arrange an appointment which suits you and your family
- Dependent on appointment type and urgency of appointment, your appointment will take place within 72 hours of us receiving your booking form
- Payments in relation to your chosen service can then be made on the day of your first appointment (minus your £50 booking fee) or a payment plan can be agreed.